What is this module about?
Este vídeo está disponível só para usuários do Cloud Champion. Faça login ou registre-se para continuar.
This module will help you to structure your own value proposition for the v-DaaS offer, starting with the customer in mind.
It contains one video to watch + one Excel file to capture your own value proposition. It will also It will also require some time to fill your own value proposition.
The value proposition being one of the most important elements of an offer, it may take you hours to fill in the document even though it is already preset with a v-DaaS example.
Content of the video:
- What is a value proposition and what is it for
- Definition of a v-DaaS offer (reminder)
- Major proposition framework step-by-step
- Minor value proposition framework
Goal of this video:
At the end of the video, you should:
- Discuss within your team about the value proposition
- Define who is your "major customer"
- Fill and challenge the major value proposition framework (if you have multiple ideas, you may fill multiple frameworks and consolidate eventually)
- Review it with the team and make sure terms are crisp and understood
- Define who is/are your "minor customers"
- Fill and challenge your minor value proposition framework
- Once you are done, go to "v-DaaS Business Model"
Securing Microsoft 365 Business Premium customers at scale with Microsoft 365 Lighthouse
Secure work from anywhere with Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Microsoft FX rate adjustments - Securing the Partner Ecosystem
Microsoft FX rate adjustments - Q&A Section
Microsoft FX rate adjustments - Pricing strategy for EUR, SEK, NOK, DKK, and GBP